With our 40 years combined experience in the culinary industry, we have developed a deep passion for the integrity of the food we eat. We have been successful in building cohesive, productive and profitable kitchen business environments for reputable companies, and are now proudly opening Daily Greenz, Etc. to share our salads throughout the Santa Barbara area. We pride ourselves in both excellent food quality and stellar customer service.
- Executive Chef, Lazy Acres Market, Santa Barbara—Voted Best Salad Bar by the Santa Barbara Independent (2008) and “SantaBarbara.Com” (2007).
- Native, homegrown Santa Barbaran who graduated from the Hotel-Restaurant-Culinary Arts Program of Santa Barbara City College after Santa Barbara High School (Go Dons!).
- Culinary training with Wolfgang Puck in the food mecca of San Francisco.
- Specialized in sustainable cuisine with Bon Appétit Management Company in Houston, Texas and Washington state.
Eco-Cuisine Business Executive
- Corporate Sustainable Catering, Bon Appétit Management Company in Houston, Texas and Washington state.
- Specialized Women’s Economic Ventures entrepreneur training and graduate.
- Originated and established new catering department for Lazy Acres Market, Santa Barbara (2006).
- Experienced event Catering Manager for upscale, fine-dining, private catering for elite clientele weddings, social engagements, and non-profit fundraisers in Santa Barbara and Houston, Texas.